- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp dried thyme
- 1.5 tsp oregano
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onioin powder
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- 0.5 cup grated parmeson cheese
- 4 cups corn flakes
- olive oil
- Heat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop chicken into 1” cubes and set aside in a large bowl
- To the bowl, add 2 cups buttermilk, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp thyme, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, ¼ tsp black pepper.
- Marinate for 30-60 minutes (or overnight).
- In a large ziploc bag combine cornflakes, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp thyme, ½ tsp oregano, ½ tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp onion powder, ¼ tsp black pepper, and ½ cup grated parm cheese. Close the ziploc and crush the cornflakes & mix the seasoning in the bag. Pour onto a plate.
- Drain chicken and buttermilk mixture. Yake a few pieces of chicken and toss in cornflakes mixture, pressing as necessary to coat completely.
- Place chicken on the line baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes, turning the chicken halfway, until crisp & golden brown.